My Journey to Freedom

Wednesday, October 11, 2006








These are my pre-Sisterlock pitures.

Today is the final day that I will be able to comb my hair! Yippie!!! I have a lot of mixed emotions right now, but I am 100% positive that I am ready to lock my hair. I keep thinking about how I won't have to carry a comb around anymore or how I won't have to hunt around my house for a comb! LOL That's just going to be so much freedom. I have chosen the path of SisterLocks. After much research, chatting with other loc'd folks and looking at a billion pictures; I know this is the method that I want and can live with. I am very excited because tomorrow is my Sisterlock B-day. I had my consultation last week and I have to say that I was a lil leery at first, but after talking with my loctician and looking through her pictures (I love looking at Sisterlocks) I was at ease and ready to go!

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!! and welcome to the sisterlock lifestyle....

    one love still

    By Blogger still waters, at 2:52 PM  

  • Welcome, hun!! I've only been locked for three weeks, but I love it more every day!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home